HOO it has been a busy month. The paperback of The Shadow in the Glass has been released in the UK and March has been a WHIRLWIND OF STUFF.
Let’s put the book stuff up top:
- The big one: my book! It’s a paperback now! UK people, you can get a copy here.
- In fact, you can get SIGNED copies, because I went on a SIGNING TOUR OF BOOKSHOPS. Only in London but I promise when I travel I’ll bring a signing pen with me.
- I’ve also been interviewed for a couple of things! One of them is an episode of Breaking the Glass Slipper where we deconstruct Cinderella and it’s out now!
- I’ve had another blog tour for the paperback! Check out the posts from all of these lovely people:
I have been rushed off my little feet. Anyway, here are the non-book updates:
- I went to a printers and saw how books are made! It was neat. I forgot to take any pictures bc I was too interested, but counterpoint, I did spill a glass of water everywhere.
- More episodes of Lads on Tour are out! Check us out, we’re very funny.
- So far this month I have read five books, but I’ve got the best part of a week left, so I think it’s gonna be six.
- I watched the cinematic masterpiece, Velocipastor. It’s about a priest who gets the power to turn into a dinosaur who starts fighting crime (yes, really). It’s the worst film I’ve ever seen and I love it irrationally.